Here's the old profile that I used in the old refWrite (now archived). You can see the new profile on Google +
Please subscribe to refWrite-experimental with new profile on Google + Subscribe today!
About me
| Gender | Male |
| Location | Toronto, Ontario, Canada |
| Introduction | 72 years old; retired. I'm an American who is some 30 years Permanent Resident of Canada, living in Toronto, Ontario. I love both countries and this wonderful city. |
| Interests | religion, poetry, all arts, politics, gardening, eating, fantasy, a permanent comfortable dwelling, and of course computing on an iMac OS X Snow Leopard ... |
| Favorite Movies | The Godfather I-III, and lots of singles! L'enfant du paradis, Kitagawa stuff |
| Favorite Music | Sixties/Seventies pop, Opera (like soprano/alto duet in Norma), Chamber and Symphony (Bach, Beethoven, Brahms, Rachmaninoff), a capella, old-style and aboriginal World Music, some Country, Janice, Jimmi's Star-Spangled, almost zero hip-hop ... |
| Favorite Books | Herman Dooyeweerd, New Critique of Theoretical Thawt, and other philosophical works Fascinated horrorbooks I read long ago: Jean Genet's novels -- A Thief's Journal, Funeral Rites, Querrelle of Brest (brutool, where in the movie there's a fastidiously choreographed pas de deuc for two kn+f-f+ters. I coud never face up to /bring onto my reading list Marquis de Sade or Friederich Nietzche. |
You moved the pot before the coffee stopped brewing. Do you smell the mountains or the burro?
No comments:
Post a Comment